Bislag - Synthetic Slag
Bislag synthetic slag products are engineered to provide consistent synthetic slag composition that will physically, thermally and chemically protect steel during ladle refinement and casting. Bislag synthetic slag products are specifically formulated to customer requirements for appropriate desulphurization and non-metallic inclusion absorption without adversely affecting ladle refractory.
Bimac products have a well deserved reputation for:
- High quality
- Cost effectiveness
If you require further information regarding our products and services, please feel free to contact our Customer Service at
USage of Bislag Synthetic slag
Bislag Synthetic Slags are engineered for use on silicon-killed, aluminum-killed and re-sulfurized steel grades. Depending upon the application, Bislag products are added to the ladle during or after tap at the steelmaking furnaces, or during or after processing at intermediate treatment facilities such as LMF, RHD, VAD, AOD, etc..
Advantages of Bislag Synthetic slag
- Consistent synthetic slag composition
- Custom designed to allow optimum slag fluidity, thermal insulation, and chemical composition during ladle refinement and casting.
- Offers precise process control
- Provides non-metallic inclusion absorption without adversely affecting the ladle refractory
- Cost effective
- Paper / Poly Bags
- Form / Fill / Seal Bags
- Bulk Bags
- Palletized and Shrink-wrapped
MSDS and Technical Data Sheets are available upon request