Bitop T3 Series – Basic Insulating Tundish Flux
Basic tundish fluxes formulated to provide protection from re-oxidation and allows for significant non-metallic inclusion absorption without refractory or ladle shroud erosion. Our Bitop T series of tundish fluxes will also provide a workable insulating cover for extended casting sequences. Bitop T series of tundish fluxes are regularly used on low carbon, high carbon, SBQ, stainless and plate grade steel production.
Bimac products have a well deserved reputation for:
- High quality
- Cost effectiveness
If you require further information regarding our products and services, please feel free to contact our Customer Service at
USage of Bitop T3 Series
Bitop T3 Series tundish fluxes are engineered for use on a wide range of steel grades and casting facilities ranging from billet, bloom, and traditional and thin slab casters.
Advantages of Bitop T3 Series
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly generates a liquid slag layer capable of absorbing non-metallic inclusions.
- A liquid slag layer capable of absorbing non-metallic inclusion
- Ensures long term workability
- Cost effective
- Form / Fill / Seal Bags
- Bulk Bags or Pallet Boxes
- Palletized and Shrink-wrapped
MSDS and Technical Data Sheets are available upon request