- Fireworks munitions
- Used as heat sources for "ready-to-eat" meal pouches
Engineered chips of magnesium alloys are raw material molded through Thixo Molding Machinery into: power tools, cameras, laptops, medical equipment, cell phones, automotive parts etc.
- Lower weight, high strength
- Resistance to electromagnetic interference
- Reduced porosity
- Allows for thin walls
- Allow for net-shape forming of parts
- Combines die-casting and plastic injection Molding into one step
|10 to 14 mesh||80 % cumulative|
Ideal chip size: 1.5mm x 1.5mm x 5mm
Most Common Mg Alloys AZ91D, AM60, AM50.Grignard Reagent
Grignard Reagents are used in pharmaceutical and petro chemical applications.Custom Blends
Mechanical Blends of Magnesium granules can be custom produced in combination with other metals and alloys, such as Aluminum, Zinc, Titanium etc. for various industries and uses.
Contact us today and let our experienced sales team help you find the right product that meet your needs.