International Garnet is mined as a by-product in a mineral mining process. In our state of the art facility in Keeseville, NY and in Laval, Québec, the Garnet is crushed, screened and packaged as per customer’s requirements.
International Garnet is an approved US Navy product listed on the QPL (Qualified Product Listing), and, best of all, is made right here in America.
International Garnet is a HIGH DENSITY Garnet.
Advantages of International Garnet for Blast Cleaning
- Approved QPL product according to mil spec 22262
- Made in AMERICA
- Wide range of grades and composition available for different jobs and profiles
- Superior surface profile – garnet grains create a uniform profile virtually free of embedment, providing an excellent surface for coating adhesion
- Cost–effective – highly effective, low consumption
- Non-toxic – inert and natural, with less than 1% free crystalline silica
- Recyclable up to 5 times
- Low dust levels – improved operator visibility
- Easy cleanup
- Non-reactant – will not interfere with your coatings
- Non-porous – will not draw moisture
Technical Specifications of International Garnet for Blast Cleaning
|Symbol||Chemical Composition in %||Symbol||Chemical Composition in %|
|International Garnet for Sandblasting|
|Bulk density (lb/cu.ft)||136.00||136||136||136||126||126|
Characteristics of International Garnet for Blast Cleaning
50 lb bags
3000 lb Super Sacs